The 3 “BIG ROCKS” That will lead to success in Health and Fitness
Have you maybe hit a wall on your progress? We will often see this when clients are not prioritizing what we like to call the “Big Rocks.” We have all heard about prioritizing the “big rocks” in the world of productivity, but what about with your health? There is that analogy of filling up your glass with the big rocks first, then the pebbles and sand last – otherwise your big rocks will never fit in the glass (your most important priorities). The big rocks in your health that cannot be overstated enough are:
- Drinking Water
Managing sleep, stress levels, and drinking water can have a significant impact on overall health and well-being. Here’s a short list highlighting the importance of each area:
- Promotes physical and mental restoration and allows the body to repair and heal.
- Supports immune system function and helps prevent illness.
- Enhances cognitive function, memory, and concentration.
- Regulates mood and emotional well-being.
- Supports healthy metabolism and weight management.
**GOAL – Aim for 7+ hours of great quality sleep per night.
- Reduces the risk of chronic diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, and hypertension.
- Boosts immune system function, making you less susceptible to illnesses.
- Improves mental health and reduces the risk of anxiety and depression.
- Enhances cognitive function and productivity.
- Promotes better sleep quality.
**GOAL – Spend 5-10 minutes a day either in meditation, or time with yourself.
- Maintains proper hydration, which is essential for overall bodily functions.
- Supports optimal digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Flushes out toxins and waste products from the body.
- Helps regulate body temperature and prevent dehydration.
- Promotes healthy skin, joints, and organs.
**GOAL – Aim to drink ½ your bodyweight in ounces of water. If you are 150 pounds, your goal will be to drink 75 ounces per day.
By managing sleep, stress levels, and ensuring adequate hydration, you can improve your overall health, enhance your well-being, and maintain optimal functioning of your body and mind. You will also break through that wall of not seeing progress!
Ready to reach a breakthrough in your health and fitness, and in a supportive community that will help you prioritize the “big rocks”?! Check out our 14 Day Kickstart below!